The Executive Committee (ec)
The EC is composed of:The junior Fellows’ representatives are elected and retain their position according to the rules reported in the Centre’s regulations. The EC runs the Centre’s general affairs. The EC is authorized to deal with all affairs, except those explicitly appointed to the GA. The participation of all components in the EC meetings is requested to:
- one representative for each of the participating universities (article 5);
- one individual elected among the junior Fellows.
- propose and coordinate the Centre’s activities;
- establish general policies and operating procedures for the Centre;
- approve financial reports and budgets proposed by the Director;
- decide on GA meeting’s time and place.
- evaluate and approve new academic institutions’ admission requests;
- evaluate and approve associate members’ admission and the nomination of their representatives in the GA;
- member exclusions;
- propose changes to the Centre’s Statute and regulation as in article 12.
- the Director can verify the identity and the legitimacy of the teleconferencing participating EC members and can verify results of votes;
- all participants can be identified, be able to follow and participate in real time to the discussion and participate to the votes regarding items in the agenda;
- the transcribing member is able to follow the EC events to be transcribed.